Mini Video Speaker IP Camera,Miota 1080P HD Wi-Fi Wireless Clock Camera
With Night Vision Motion Detection for Indoor Security, Nursery, Pet Monitor.
1.Real Full HD 1080P
2.Small and stylish: 8.5*5*6cm
3.Practical: a real digital alarm clock
4.Multifunctional: Music and video player, FM radio, bluetooth with crisp sound
1.A stylish digital alarm clock
*to play music via bluetooth or in the SD card
*to listen to FM radio with the crisp sound
*WiFi IP camera: to be able to check the live video at anytime anywhere
*APP RTCAM: to make the remote control possible
*Night vision: vivid and clear image even at night
*Motion detection: it will send the alert to your phone when it’s set
*Loop recording: all-day recording
*High resolution: HD1920*1080p
*Remote control: use your phone to control device at remote distance
*Still work when power’s off: built in battery enables device to work 1 hour
To watch the kids and the old when you are out
To keep an eye on your home or office
To keep the evidence when something happens
To play music or listen to the FM radio when you are bored
Lens angle: 65 degree
Power Supply: DV, 5V, 2A
OS support: Android & iOS
1 power adaptor,1 USB cable, 1 User’s manual
- Real 1080P HD Camera with Invisible Lens : Perfect hidden,nobody will found there is a spy camera in your room.
- Motion Detection: Camera can be set to record to your micro SD card when motion is detected,Saves memory space largely.
- Multifunction:Clock Camera, not just a clock, it’s a alarm clock, Bluetooth wireless speaker, WiFi camera, video recorder, FM radio.
- Auto Night Vision and Loop Recording: Enhanced Night vision with two high-power IR led and ICR infrared filter,the vision distance up to 10 meters.The camera support max up to 64G SD card loop recording.
- Voice Sending and Stable Wi-Fi Connection:Get RTCAM App from “App Store” and connect the camera with WiFi network, remotely viewing the live video/record video and pictures on your phone/tablet anywhere anytime. With RTCAM App you can talk to the people or your dog through the camera’s speaker.