Wi-Fi camera alarm clock
A mini lens is build in the clock, works as a Wi-Fi nanny camera. It can shoot videos in 1080P, clearly telling you what is going on within its field of view.
View real-time video in VOTECOM App
View real-time video in the App remotely no matter where you are. Simply slide bars to adjust its contrast and brightness depending on your preferences. Its resolution is also adjustable and up to 1080P. Adjust it to a lower level to adapt your Wi-Fi quality to watch smooth images. While viewing real-time video, tap corresponding icons to snapshoot and record video onto your smartphone for future review.
Push notification triggered by motion detected
The camera will push notification and snapshoot through VOTECOM App once a motion is detected, calling your attention to make informed decisions. Customize motion detection alarm in “Alarm Settings” page. Easily select a sensitivity level from 7 levels, and create a schedule and alarm interval to receive notification alerts to avoid unnecessary interruptions.
Micro SD card loop recording
Besides real-time remotely monitoring, it can also record video onto micro SD card. It supports loop recording and extension up to 64GB. After inserting a micro SD card into its slot, once powers on, it will start recording video (.AVI) onto micro SD card. Simply create a schedule, select a resolution, and set a file length in the simple App page to optimize settings.
- A mini camera build in the alarm clock; works as a Wi-Fi nanny camera; video resolution is adjustable and up to 1080P tells you clearly what is going on; display right time and alarm you get up
- Connect the camera to Wi-Fi and remotely view real-time video in VOTECOM App; App is compatible with both iOS and Android smartphones; supports only 2.4G Wi-Fi; receives Wi-Fi signal within 15 meters; before connecting the camera to Wi-Fi, you should connect it your smartphone via the hotspot it creates
- Real-time video resolution is 1080P in max, and adjustable to low levels to adapt your Wi-Fi quality; simply snapshoot and record video into your smartphone while viewing real-time video for future review
- Push notification and snapshoot through VOTECOM App to notify you when motion is detected; easily select a sensitivity level from 7 levels; create a schedule and alarm interval to receive notification alerts to avoid unnecessary interruptions
- Support micro SD card loop recording up to 64GB (No Micro SD card included); simply create a schedule, select a resolution, and set a file length in the simple App page; charge it with your PC or DC 5V adapter; reaching a full charge takes about 5h; 1.5h working after fully charged