Photo resolution: 12M, 8M, 5M, 3M, 1M
Screen: 2.4″; 240(RGB)*320 DOT; 262K color
Recording medim: Support SD/SDHC memory cards up to 32 GB (optional)
Video resolutions: 1920 x 1080p (30fps), 1280 x 720p (30fps), 848 x 480 (30fps)
Lens: F=3.1; F/NO=2.6; FOV=73 ?; Auto IR filter
Effectiveness: Daytime: 1m-infintive; Night time: 3m-20m
Triggering distance: approx 0.5 second
IR flash: 24 pcs LEDs for night shots (range 20m)
Detection angle of sensor: 60?
Storage formats: Photo: JPEG; Video: AVI Motion JPEG
Connections: Mini USB 2.0
Power supply: 8 AA batteries or DC: 6V-1.5 A (not included)
Standby time: approx 6 months (with 8 batteries)
Features of Wildlife Camera
1. 2 Megapixels 1/4″ CMOS sensor
2. During day, sharp and clear colour images and during night time clear black and white images.
3. Extremely low power consumption in standby operation providing extremely long operating time. (in standby mode up to 3 months when using 4 AA batteries and up to 6 months with 8 AA batteries).
4. The unique sensor designs offers a wider angle of detection and improves the response time of the camera.
5. Possible use under extreme temperatures of bettween -20? to 60?.
6. Compact size( approx. 13.5×9.7×6.7cm). Ideally suited for convered use.
7. The easy to operate securing strap allows quick assembly and alignment of camera.
8.Using the serial number function, loctions can be encoded on photos. Where several cameras are used, this function allows easier identification of loctions when viewing photos.
9. Date, time, temperature and moon phase can be displayed on the images.
10. Lockable and password protection.
11.Alarm in case of low battery level.
1 x Hunting Camera
1 x USB Cable
1 x Mounting belt
1 x Instruction manul
3 x Screws
1 x Metal Bracket
- 2 Megapixels 1/4″ CMOS sensor, Impressively quick shutter release time (0.5 seconds)
- Possible use under extreme temperatures of bettween -20? to 60?. Spray water protected according to standed IP66.
- Extremely low power consumption in standby operation providing extremely long operating time. (in standby mode up to 3 months when using 4 AA batteries and up to 6 months with 8 AA batteries).
- The Wildlife Camera is a wildlife and surveillance camera with a PIR sensor. The sensor can detect sudden changes to the ambient temperature within an evaliation area. The signals
of the higly sensitive infrared sensor( PIR, passive infrared senor) switch on the camera, activating picgture or videp mode.
- ?Upgraded?TC03 Trail Game Camera, 1080P HD 12MP 65ft Infrared Night Vision Hunting Camera with 24pcs 940nm IR LEDs, 0.5s Trigger Speed, 90?Detection Angle, 2.4″ LCD Screen Waterproof IP66 Cam, Motion Sensor, it has passive infrared, IR flash, still photo, a self timer and continuous shooting. It can capture video and still images at certain times. It senses motion and captures still images or video anytime, it is your best choice for indoor security and outdoor hunting activities in the day/nigh