Quick Start Guide:
1.Remove the battery compartment, and insert 8AA or 4AA batteries in accordance with the correct direction.insert into 1pc blank SD card (class 4 or above) to the SD port.
2.Toggle the switch to camera or video mode; press “OK”; display “playback” and “setup”.
3.Select “setup”, click “OK “,you can set Date / Time, Delay, Photo size, Video Size
Date / Time (time setting). Loop to press “OK” button can set year,month,day, hours,minutes, seconds; press “up and down” keys in the corresponding options to set the number; then press “OK”.
Delay (trigger time interval setting)
Press “up and down” keys to select different trigger time interval: There are 8 different options: (5sec 10sec 15sec 30sec 1minute 3minute 5minute 10minute 15minute 30minute) ,Press “OK” to confirm .
Photo size (Photo resolution settings): There are 3 options: 2M; 5M; 8M; press “OK” key to confirm;
Video Size (video resolution settings): There are 2 options: 720P / 1080P; press “OK ” to confirm;
Formatting Settings (Format)
After setting the video resolution, automatically enter the formatting Settings: press “up and down” keys to select whether or not need to set formatting; after select “YES”, you can format all the contents of the SD card;
Image sensor:5 Megapixel
LCD Monitor: 1.44″ color LCD monitor
LED: 28pcs IR LED night time vision (range 15m)
PIR Angle: 45?
Triggering distance: up to 15 metres
Trigger speed : 1 second
Photo Size: 2592×1994
Photo format: JPEG file
Video Size: 1280×720
Video format: AVI file
Memory: SD/SDHC up to 32GB (not included)
Battery type: 4 or 8pcs AA batteries (not included)
Stand-by time: 3 months and 4months (8pcs batteries)
Waterproof : IP54
1 x Trail camera
1 x User manual
1 x USB cable
1 x Installation package
- 5 Mega Pixels Color CMOS sensor
- 28pcs infrared LEDs with detection range of 50 feet
- Trigger speed : 1 second, PIR sensor angle: 45 degree
- LCD Monitor: 1.44″ color LCD monitor
- This Backyard Scout Camera. It is a multipurpose camera product which is good for home surveillance, outdoor hunting, or even used as an ordinary digital camera. Based on its covert, waterproof and dust-proof design, it can be trigged by sudden change of ambient temperature caused by moving person or game in a region, which is detected by a highly sensitive Passive Infra-Red (PIR) sensor, and then take pictures or video clips automatically in the day / night.