Security IS more reliable than ever, with the Tend secure lynx Pro. Protect your home with uninterrupted video monitoring and a robust security solution that is unmatched in the market. Lynx Pro will store up to three days of data If there is an outage of power/internet via built-in battery backup and local storage. Once power/internet returns, local data is uploaded to the cloud for you to review at anytime. *Based on one hour of recording/streaming per day.
- Uninterrupted monitoring – with built-in battery backup and local storage, lynx Pro stores up to 3 days of data locally to send to the cloud once service is restored. Up to 1 hour of recording/day
- Weatherproof – IP65 rating so you can protect any sensitive areas surrounding your home, and able to function in any outdoor environment
- Facial recognition – intelligent facial recognition software lets you choose who your camera recognizes. Get a check-in notification when familiar faces arrive at your home
- Tend’s facial recognition technology is not available in all states. Prior to purchase, please review the complete list of states where the feature is not currently available in the FAQ section on Tend’s website.
- HD video quality – Crystal clear HD real-time live video streaming and recording from your mobile device using the Tend secure app from any location
- Free cloud storage – backup and review videos with our cloud storage, included with your purchase. It is free, So you can always see what has happened for the previous 7 days.
- The PIR motion sensor will not detect motion events through glass. The camera should be mounted outdoors to monitor outdoor areas, or mount the camera indoors to monitor indoor areas
- Lynx cameras may not function properly with DSL services, lte-based mobile routers and other low-bandwidth connections