SUNBA ? –Dedicated PTZ Camera Professional
Attention: PoE+ required (802.3at); conventional PoE (802.3af) will cause underpower!
Maximum Power: 48V (PoE); 12V DC (with power adapter directly). Higher voltage will damage the unit.
Audio: Audio In Only (No Microphone Included).
Extra DC connector designed to power Microphone directly from the camera (DC5.5mm/2.1mm).
No need to wire additional cable to power the microphone.
Core Features (All-In-One Solution)
? Great Vision Quality: 2MP, 1080P, SONY CMOS and IR-Cut Night Vision
? High Speed PTZ
? Super strong IR distance up to 350 m; 4 Osram Lights
? (Built-in P2P) Remote Control
? ONVIF 2.0 & Profile S
? 15 degrees upward tilt, a breakthrough for dome cameras
? Power over Ethernet;; PoE+(802.3at) required
25FPS 1080P@PAL 30FPS 1080P@NTSC
Angle of View 2.9~55.4 degree
Video Compression: H.264
IR light:OSRAM+Laser light +Array light+Optical lens
IR Irradiation Angle: Automatically adjusted, depending on the zoom ratio
Number of Preset 255
4 patrols, up to 10 presets per patrol
1 pattern, up to 100 actions per pattern
Stream Main-stream(1920*1080)(1280*960)(1280*720); Sub-stream(D1)
ONVIF True; Net interface RJ45 10M/100M
Manual x 1
Camera x 1
Certificate x 1
Wall Bracket x 1
All Sunba Products include a 2-yr US manufacturer warranty on parts and lifetime technical support.
- Commercial Medium to Large Size Video Surveillance Camera with Infrared Night Vision up to 800ft, Outdoor IP66 Graded Weatherproof Aluminum Shell, TF Solution available up for 64GB Class 10
- 1/2.8″Sensor, SONY CMOS IMX322, 2.0 MegaPixel 1080P HD, 20X Optical Zoom, Network Interface: RJ-45 10/100Mb Ethernet Slot, Audio In ONLY
- High Speed PTZ: 0.01 – 120 degree/s ; Pan 360 degree endless, Tilt -15 – 90 degree (15 degrees upward tilt and 90 degrees downward)
- Use computer for initial setup, and then remotely view the camera using Smartphone (android & iOS: XMEye, IP Cam Viewer & Tiny Cam Pro); Email Motion Detection Snapshot Alert
- ONVIF Compliant: Blue Iris, Security Spy Compatible, Synology with ONVIF Port 8899 (PTZ and Recording Only); 2-Yr Manufacturer Warranty on Parts Included