Image Sensor: 1/3″ Color CMOS Sensor
Waterproof Grade: IP66
Night Vision: Support
4X Optical & 8X Digital Zoom
Display Resolution: 1.3 Megapixel 960P(1280*960 Resolution)
Mini Illumination: 0.5 Lux
Video Audio: Not Support
Image Compression: H.264
Image Frame Rate: 30fps (VGA),30fps (QVGA)
Light Frequency: 50Hz, 60Hz, Outdoor
Video Parameters: Brightness, Saturation, Contrast, Hue
Ethernet Interface: Build in 10/100Mbps,Auto MDI/MDIX , RJ-45
Supported Protocol: TCP/IP HTTP DNS DHCP PPPoE SMTP FTP SSL TFTP NTP ARP/RARP NFS RTSP RTP RTCP
Compress rate level: 128Kbps 4Mbps
Wireless Standard: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
Data Rate: 802.11b: 11Mbps (max.), 802.11g: 54Mbps (max.), 802.11n: 150Mbps (max.)
Wireless Security: WEP & WPA WPA2 Encryption
Pan/Tilt Angle: Horizontal: 355 & Vertical: 120
Infrared Light: 36 IR LEDs, Night visibility up to 18 meters
Alarm Input: 1 Channel on/off Input
Alarm Output: 1 Channel relay Output
Power Supply: DC 12V/2.0A (EU,US,AU adapter or other types optional)
Power Consumption: 7 Watts (Max.)
Operate Temper: 0~ 55;
Operating Humidity: 20%~ 85% non-condensing
Storage Temper: -10C ~ 60
Storage Humidity: 0% ~ 90% non-condensing
CPU: 2.0GHZ or above (suggested 3.0GHz)
Supported OS: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/Mac OS
Browser: IE/Firefox/Safari/Google Chrome or other standard browsers
Inside TF Card slot & support TF Card (Max 64G)-(for upgrade version)
Warranty: 2 Years
IP Camera, Wi-Fi Antenna, Quick Setup Guide, Power Adapter, CD, Network Cable
- 4X HD Optical Zoom, IP66 waterproof, PTZ outdoor IP network camera(Pan/Tilt: Horizontal: 355, Vertical: about 140 to 150) , Wireless and Wired Cable Connection, Night Vision , Motion Detection and Email Alarm.
- Night Vision(about 20 to 30 meters): When low light condition is detected, the built in IR illuminators are automatically switched on to provide infrared light that help deliver clear night-time image.
- Two way Audio: Audio Jacks for External Microphone and Speaker, you can speak and hear the voice on cell phone via App, visitors can speak and hear your voice via the external microphone and speaker.
- Remote viewing and recording over the local network or the internet through a PC or mobile device (including iPhone, iPad, Android Cell Phone or Tablet PC); Compatible with iOS and Android App.
- ONVIF Support: makes the camera interoperable with ONVIF conformant IP security products. Means user can use equipment from different manufactures to build a surveillance system that meets their needs.