See what you have been missing with the link EVO and link EVO V. With a pre-activated sim card this camera can transmit photos to your phone. This captures photos with 12 MP, 42 low glow LED’s, flash range of 90ft, .03S trigger speed, and a detection range of 80 ft. TROUBLESHOOTING STEPS: Will not power on – Make sure contact is being made between the camera and bower source. Insert each battery with the correct polarity. DO NOT MIX BATTERY TYPES. Use ALL alkaline or ALL lithium. Make sure the batteries are full when powering on. Trouble with pictures – If the camera is no longer taking pictures, check the Fresnel lens (the black plastic lens on the bottom) this serves as the motion detector that triggers the camera to take photographs. If the lens is scratched or damaged, the camera may not be sensing the movement. To get the best image results each time, try formatting the SD card with a computer to start off with a clean slate. For best results, make sure the subject is within the ideal flash range as the subject may appear too dark at greater distances. Also make sure that there is a surface in the background that can reflect the light of the infrared LED back to the camera. Low lighting conditions and fast moving subjects may produce streaked photos or videos. Wireless Issues – Use an SD card up to 32GB of class 10/U1 and don’t use a microSD card with an adaptor. The adaptor connection to the micro SD card can sometimes fail as it isn’t locked in the adaptor. Try formatting the SD card with a computer to start with a clean slate or use a new SD card. If your camera takes more pictures than it can transfer in a sync, it will transfer them on the next synchronization from the oldest to the most recent one. Increase the number of synchronizations per day until you are up-to-date in your transmission. Afterwards, you can return to the number of syncs you had before. If you can access the camera and you do not need the latest pictures taken, you could go change the SD card for a new one. You will then be up to date without a backlog of photos that need to be transferred. Additionally, make sure the firmware is up to date. Check in the section “Firmware update” next to the “Troubleshoot” section to see the latest version available. In the SPYPOINT LINK app, check the “Status” tab to know what version you currently have.
- The SPYPOINT LINK-EVO-V cellular trail camera is activated & configured via SPYPOINT LINK APP with Buck Tracker (an AI solution). Connects on VERIZON 4G/LTE only. Features: Preactivated sim card, 2″ view screen, HD video, IR LEDs, fast trigger speed
- SPYPOINT, A PREMIUM BRAND offers “Know you’re covered” 2-year warranty, and invests to improve the hunting experience through high-end products/services. LINK-EVO is tested/known as a great value cellular cam&transmits pictures to the Spypoint app.
- QUALITY PHOTO&VIDEO: 12MP, 42 high power LEDs, 90′ flash range, 0.3s trigger, 2 multi-shots, IR boost tech, HD video, 80′ detection distance, 8AA battery (not included), up to 32GB SD memory card (not included)
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: 4G/LTE cellular connectivity, SPYPOINT LINK APP with Buck Tracker (an AI solution), 42 high power/low glow LEDs for greater night image, Infrared Boost maximizes lighting, curved motion sensor lens improve the detection angle&distance
- IN THE BOX: Camera, USB-12V Cable, Mounting Bracket, Quick Start Guide, SIM Card, Strap