Snyper Hunting Products was created to provide the most affordable products, with the highest quality, to the market. The Commander 4G Cellular Trail Camera is simple to set up. We highly recommend customers watch the Youtube set up video after purchasing a Data plan for their included SIM Card from www.SnyperHuntingProducts.com. What batteries should I use?We HIGHLY suggest the use of 12 – AA Energizer Lithium batteries or our Snyper Solar Panel option. Lithium batteries perform even in the most extreme temperatures and at a higher voltage, making Lithium batteries perfect for outdoor devices. Camera life will be extended when using lithium batteries. 2 yr warranty. CAMERA SET UP Snyper Recommends Activating the SIM CARD through the Snyper Hunting Website. Once Activated you will receive a confirmation email and your camera will be assigned a Cell Phone Number to Identify your Camera with the service provider service at www.snyperhuntingproducts.com QUICK SET UP: To Receive Pictures on your Cell Phone, go to the ?(Cellular) 4G TAB? -> ?Sending Options? -> Here you will choose where you want to view your pictures. 1)Snyper App: Enter in the CAMERA?s newly assigned 10 digit phone number only in the space provided, then hit the ?^? symbol to save. Then press ?Menu? to exit. 2)Cell Phone #: Enter your 10 digit Personal Cell Phone Number in the space provided, then hit the ?^? symbol to save. . NEXT Choose your major carrier (Verizon, AT&T, Straight Talk, T-Mobile). Then press ?Menu? to exit. Other cell providers please use the Free Snyper Hunting App. 3)Email: Enter in the personal email Address where you would like to receive your pictures. (Camera can send up to 4 separate email entries). Then hit the ?^? symbol to save. Then press ?Menu? to exit.
- FREE AT&T SIM CARD INCLUDED: Snyper Wireless Trail Camera is 4G compatible hunting camera with AT&T / T-Mobile service. Snyper Recommends adding a data plan at Snyper Hunting Products Website. $10 Month unlimited pictures Snyper Camera to Phone.
- 12MP TRAIL CAMERA WIRELESS or REGULAR: Requires SD Card (not more than 32 GB) (not included) for use and can be used as Wireless trail camera or regular non cellular trail camera. Quality game camera images.
- GET PHOTO UPDATES VIA TEXT OR APP: This cell trail camera operates on the AT&T or T-Mobile network but can send photos to Verizon / AT&T major carriers directly or send photos to Free downloadable Snyper Hunting App to view photos from any phone.
- GREAT TRAIL CAMERA SECURITY OPTION – NO FLASH: 12 MP Photos & 56 Blacked Out LEDs with 0.4 Second Trigger Speed can take up to 5 multi-shot images. Captures quality nighttime images. Easily programable Time Lapse modes capture great photos and give you easy hunting trail cameras scouting options.
- EASY TO SET UP: 1) Activate included SIM CARD from SNYPER HUNTING WEBSITE 2) Watch Easy Youtube Tutorial to Start Getting photos to your phone within 24 hrs! Best / Most Affordable & Reliable Cell Trail Camera on the Market. Does not connect to Wifi – only cell networks.