Mini spy camera MC1,?protecting your home or office from thieves, or safeguarding your family from bad nannies or caregivers
Pixel: 130 million elements
Native Resolution: 1920*1080@30FPS
View Angle: 62 degree
Night Version Distance:25-35ft
Loop Recording: you could adjust as you like
Battery: 420mAh, rechargeable Li-ion battery
Charge Voltage: DC5V/1A
Recording Time: 210 minutes; 90 minutes with night version mode activated
Video Compression: M-JPEG
Video Format: AVI
Playback Software on PC: Windows media player or others
System: window xp/ Vistar 7/ Mac os 10.4 or above
SD Card Support: up to 64G
LED Type: 940nm, 5pcs
1* Mini Spy Camera
1* Clip Holder Branket
1* 360 Degree Rotating Branket
1* USB Cable
1* Card Reader
1* User Manual
- ?Please pay attention this size is 2.2×0.8×0.8in.Small Size Spy Camera: this mini surveillance camera can be a hidden nanny camera which only measures 2.2×0.8×0.8in. Easy to hide. Perfect nanny cam for home surveillance.
- ?1080P HD Clear Video: 1920*1080P resolution for video. Smooth video recording with frame rate of 30FPS. Night version supports 25-35 feet distance and 5 led lights contained so that the video will be very clear.
- ?210 Minutes & Loop Recording: this HD Mini camara supports up to 64GB micro SD card capacity (micro SD card NOT included) for loop recording. It could record for 210 minutes in the daytime and 90 minutes at night with night version function after 420mAh battery full charged.
- ?Motion Activated Camera: In motion detection recording mode, once a moving be detected,this copcam records a videos and saves it to SD card. If no moving object detected, this hidden spy cam goes to the standby mode until powered off. An undetectable camera for home security.
- ?Spy Camera Package Content: the package includes mini spy camera, one clip holder branket, rotating bracket, USB cable, Insert Pin, Card Reader, Manul. You could place this portable camera in the shirt pocket with clip holder branket while go on an adventure outdoors; Also it could be nailed to the wall and adjust a suitable angle to monitor at home. Worth trying.