(1) Monitor and secure interiors such as bedrooms,apartments,family rooms, nurseries,garages,guest houses,and more.
(2) While away check in on pets, children and elderly persons.
(3) Camera protects your home by deterring trespassers.
Image Sensor 2.0 Megapixel FHD
Video compression MJPEG
View Angle 65?
Resolution 1920x1080P 25fps
Video format AVI
Recording mode PIR motion detection, continuous recording
Storage Record to local SD (up to 32GB, not included)
Playback Playback via SD reader
Recoding time 1 min per section on PIR
3 mins per section on continues recoding mode
Alarm reactions Record video to SD,support PIR motion detection
Power USB 5V 2A(not included)
Battery capacity 1350mah
Battery working time 5hours continuous recording, 7days PIR standby
Record capacity 135mb/min,32GB can storage 4hours video
Package list :
1 x Outlet camera
2 x 1350 mAh rechargeable battery
2 x Face Plates white and light beige
1 x Battery charger
1 x user manual
1 x USB cable
1X Card reader
- 1. MAGENDARA PIR (Person Infrared Radiation )camera: Whenever the PIR sensor is triggered, the DVR automatically starts recording. the length of video is 1 minute per file. Offcourse , It also supports continuous recording mode.
- 2. HD 1080P Camera: 1920x1080P /25fps video resolution, it Can be used : children and elderly persons monitor; Family property security, and more.
- 3. This camera is a great choice when it comes to long-term surveillance. This camera comes up to 7 days of battery life when you put the camera in PIR motion activation mode, so you don’t have to worry about constantly recharging the camera. it can record video 5.5 hours in continuous recording mode.
- 4. Easy to install : It comes with included 3M mounting tape, so you can stick it to any wall in your home or business, and have this camera up and running in less than 30 seconds! Easy-to-remove cover plates provide access to the MicroSD card,
- 5. Loop Recording and Time Stamp : The date and time stamp can be adjustable and loop recording is defaulted to overwrite the oldest file with the newest