Parameters: Chip: HI 3518E+ 1/3 CMOS sensor Resolution: 1080P/ 2MP Lens: 3.6mm, View Angle: 75degrees IR distance: 50ft Video Coding: H.264, Frame Rate: 16fps Video Compression: 200Kpbs to 5000Kpbs Dual Stream: 1st stream –1920×1080, 1280×960, 1280×720, 2nd stream –800×448, 640×480, 640×360, 352×288 Protocols: HTTP, TCP/IP, IPv4, DHCP, RTSP, ONVIF, P2P, NTP, PPTP POE Standard: IEEE 802.3af, 48V Internal Power Consumption: DC 12V 2A Working Temperature: -50 to 130 degrees Fahrenheit Working Humidity: <95% Weight: 1lb Package Includes: BFMore Security Camera *1 Screws pack *1 9ft Network Cable *1 User Manual CD *1 Waterproof Connector *1 Please notice, Power Supply is NOT included. Frequently Asked Questions: 1. This camera does not support TF card or cloud storage. 2. We don’t have Telnet information. 3. To reset password, please use “IPCSearch” tool under “UC software” folder. 4. If you can search camera but no display, pls upgrade VGA Card of the PC. 5. It requires ActiveX plug-in. We recommend IE browser. For other browsers, pls install an older version. 6. Software and user manual are in the CD. If you can’t open it, please download from “ipcam-cd”. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Bullet Type IP Camera with Bracket: Real 2Megapixel high resolution image, with Hisilicon 1080P chip solution. H.264 video main profile and baseline. Advanced night vision with 36pcs IR LEDs. Color in the day, black& white at night. IP66 waterproof level for outdoor security.
- Check at Any Time on Any Device: P2P remote access from computer and smart phone. Allow real-time watch by multiple users, set different roles and passwords. Supported systems: Windows PC, iPhone, Android Phone. (Note: the software does not work on MAC PC.)
- Motion Detection: Receive detected alerts from Seetong APP (While the APP is up and running). Record detected videos on computer. At most 4×3 detect areas. Please Note: Can’t send motion pictures or videos to FTP or Email.
- Recording Modes: 1.All-day, 2.Scheduled hours, 3.Motion detection. Use a computer or NVR to save videos. Playback from the hard disk. Please Note: For motion detection record on NVR, it only works with “Private Protocol” (i9, P5, TPS) — Not Onvif.
- Power Supply Options: Choose from alternative ways to power this camera –12V DC or 48V POE. It can be applied with either a normal 12V 2A Power Supply. Or 48V POE Power Supply/ POE Switch/ POE NVR. Pick one that’s most convenient to install.