You must know before you buy:
1. Our 4-in-1 security camera requires a DVR for recording video. It supports 1080P TVI DVR,HD CVI DVR, AHD DVR, and 960H (D1.700TVL, 800TVL)DVR. It does not support NVR.
2. In TVI, CVI, AHD DVR Mode, camera resolution is 1080P. In CVBS (960H) mode, resolution is 700TVL.
3. Camera resolution is 1080P. If connect to 720P DVR or 960H DVRS, it won’t work. Please make sure your DVR supports 1080P TVI/CVI/AHD signal input.
4. If you want to remote view by App, you need to use the APP of your DVR
– 1/2.9″ color CMOS sensor – Resolution: 1920×1080
– 50′ IR Range
– TV System: NTSC
– Video Output: HD-TVI(1080P),(AHD/TVI/CVI/CVBS)
– Day &Night: Support (ICR)
– Frame Rate: 25fps (50HZ), 30fps (60Hz)
– Min illumination: 0.1lux(LED ON) 0.01lux(0-3 lux LED)
– S/N Ratio: >52dB (AGC off)
– Electronic Shutter: Auto 1/50s (1/60s)-1/100.000s
– White Balance: Auto
– Gain Control: Auto
– Weatherproof for indoor/outdoor
– Power Supply:DC12V 1000mA
4 in 1 video model, provides flexibility for your security applications
HD-TVI/ CVI/AHD/960H technology delivers zero latency HD video over RG59 coax or any standard analog CCTV cabling up to 1600′.
With convenient on-screen display (OSD) control of settings over coax cabling, you can eliminate the need for a separate cable.
Note: This camera require DVR for recording, not wireless and not support mobile view. Default mode is HD TVI, if you are using other
type of DVR, like Analog DVR, please switch the video type follow the user manuals.
1 x Dome camera
1 x Bag of mounting screws
1 x Installing Template
1 x Manual
- 1. Enjoy HD images with this 2 Megapixels 1080p HD TVI/CVI/AHD/960H(700 TVL) 50ft IR dome security camera while you cost-effectively monitor your home or business, it features a 3.6 mm lens with a 75? Field of View (FOV) to cover large areas.
- 2. This dome camera has 4 IN 1 Resolution Output – Supports HD-TVI, HD CVI, AHD and 960H Analog technologies making it possible to use with TVI DVR, CVI DVR, AHD DVR and analog DVR, providing flexibility for your security applications. Default Video MODE is 1080P TVI MODE, Compatible with all TVI DVRs. 1080P Video Mode must be switched according to your 1080P DVR type.
- 3. OSD Control Over Coax – Easy control of your camera OSD settings. This device offers easy adjustment of your camera OSD settings over coax cabling, eliminating the need for running an additional data cable.
- 4. This outdoor camera also features an extreme -40?F ~ 140?F operating temperature range, and an IP66 weather-rated housing that provides protection from the elements, including dust and sand, as well as rain and snow.
- 5. Note: This 4 in 1 security camera requires an DVR for recording video.You could switch the video mode according to the DVR that you use. If you met any problem, please feel free to contact us.