This HME Economy Trail Camera Holder offers a 220-degree of vertical adjustment and a full 360-degree of rotational adjustment. It is designed with a compact and sturdy build in order to support trail cameras with a 0.25″ x 20″ threaded insert on the bottom.
Install the holder on a tree and simply screw the trail camera onto the threaded end of the mount, then rotate to your desired position. Users can then screw the camera’s locking knob up and against the bottom of the camera to secure that position. Afterwards, continue on by loosening the 3/8″ wing nut of the vertical adjustment and pivot camera into position before re-tightening the wing nut.
- Hunting Made Easy Economy Trail Camera Holder (4-Pack)
- Built for trail cameras with 1/4″ x 20mm thread
- Low. compact profile design
- 360-degree rotation
- 220-degree vertical adjustment
- Camera-locking knob for secure placement