( Hikvision Compatible ) Anpviz 4K (8MP) Security POE IP Camera Indoor Outdoor , Wide Angle 3.6mm, 98ft , IP66 Weatherproof Onvif compliant, Grey
- 【EXPERIENCE ULTRA HD 4K】- Stunning ultra-high quality 4K (8-Megapixel / 3840×2160) resolution featuring enhanced low light capability . Super-wide 95° viewing angle allows you to cover more ground and keep more of what matters to you safe. Not a PTZ Camera.
- 【IP66 Weather Rated Enclosure and 3.6mm Wide angle lens】:Ideal for outdoor applications. With a wide range in operating temperatures, it is designed to withstand extreme temperatures and protected from dust and rain.The 3.6mm fixed lens on this camera offers an impressive 108° field of view to cover and protect a wider area, using fewer devices for a large area
- 【Easy Plug and Play with NVRS & Works with Thrid software, ISpy, BlueIris, Milestone, Etc】：Work with Anpviz PoE NVR, and can be added; for the most ONVIF 8MP PoE NVRs of Laview, LTS, Hikvision, EZVIZ , it can be plug and play; for the ONVIF 8MP PoE NVR of Amcrest, Lorex and Dahua, it can be added after enabled DHCP; Works on ISpy, Blueiris, Milestone, software. Works with NAS.Easy view on Web browser like IE, Firefox, Google Chrome.
- 【100% Satisfaction Guaranteed】: This dome PoE security camera is made with extreme care to provide you best result so that you won’t lose any valuable video. The cutting-edge tech is used in it and hence we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! In case of any issue, just contact us and we will resolve your problem，7-24 Hours Online Tech Support: support@ anpvizsecurity.com
- 【H.265 Compression and Power over Ethernet (PoE), Plug and Play with POE NVR】With H.265 compression, you can store more information using fewer hard drives, which allows you to do more with less, and dramatically reduce file sizes with this latest video compression format. PoE allows IP (internet protocol) devices to receive power and data over existing LAN (local area network) cabling. This eliminates the need to install a separate power cable, simplifies installation, and lowers cabling costs