Add a New IP Camera to the NVR System
Step1: Plug the power adapter into the new camera and socket;
Step2: Plug the Ethernet cable into the NVR system and the camera;
Step3: Right click the mouse to show the Menu bar, then select Video Manage;
Step4: Click Refresh to show the new IP camera, select it, the click the Match Code to add the new camera automatically.
- 【Works with HM241】IP CAMERA ONLY, need to use together with HeimVision HM241 security camera system: B07RKJDK65. This camera cannot work separately. If you don’t have the HM241 NVR KIT, you have to order one. Comes with 1× security camera, 1× antenna, 1× 10ft power adapter, 1× screw for the camera. Support wireless and wired connection, you can choose the way what you needed.
- 【Adding Wireless Pairings】Power on the NVR and camera, connect them by the Ethernet cable, Right Click the mouse on the system screen → Video Manage → Refresh → Match Code. Unplug the Ethernet cable when the video is on.
- 【Adding Wired Connection】Use Ethernet cable to connect camera and router, then click the Video Manage interface of NVR to complete the wired connection.
- 【IP66 Waterproof Level】Records in 960P HD to capture sharp and crisp images, provide crystal-clear HD live video, ensures crisp smooth footage day and night with 1.3 Megapixel bullet cameras. The IP cameras are rated as dust tight and waterproof and cover with durable housing. Up to 15m Night Vision.
- 【Warranty and Support】60-day money back guarantee, 18-month quality warranty, and lifetime free customer service. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us (Email:email@example.com).