?Receive frequency range: 1MHz-6500MHz
?Laser detection Camera distance:10cm-10m (the naked eyes can identify red flashing)
?Radio wave detection Camera distance:5cm-l0m(the range depends on transmit power of the camera)
?Power: Built-in lithium polymer battery 280mAH
?Probe laser wavelength: 920nm
?Current Consumption: 8mA
- ??Accurate & Fast Detection?This professional anti spy detector can accurately detects the position of Hidden Cameras,Audio Bugs and GPS tracking within a few minutes through the RF frequency detection.It can effectively prevent eavesdropping, candid photos and personal privacy leaks.
- ??Adjustable Potentiometer Sensitivity?Super-high sensitivity with adjustable threshold, stronger anti-jamming, wider range of detection frequency. The signal detection device can adjust the sensitivity according to the actual needs. By Adjusting The Potentiometer, Increasing/Decreasing The Sensitivity Can Expand/Reduce The Detection Range.Camera detector can quickly identify the source signal waves with the help of equipped strong signal indicator light.
- ??Multi Detection Mode?Choose detection mode from five modes,included Laser detection?Vibration (Mute) detection, Beep detection, LED display detection, Headset mode to efficiently find the suspicious item. (Laser Detection: Eyes can see all facing camera lens within sight through the host Windows)
- ??Small size & Longer Standby Time?The size of the signal detector is very small, can be held in the hands, wearing headphones can be judged according to the size of the sound of the alarm sound around the spy equipment, to facilitate your exploration in some special occasions.Updated Bug detector set with longer standby time, advanced chip-making technology and more durable material.
- ??Signals Radiation Warning? The wireless detector can detect whether there is intense radio signals radiation around the living and working environments, whether there is strong electromagnetic radiation leaks to do harm to our health from the household appliances, such as refrigerators, computers, or suspicious wireless signals.