Compact, durable, high quality construction, easy-to-use, and inexpensive. This is arguably the most versatile and easiest to use trail camera mounting device on the market.
The holder easily screws into any tree and has a full 360 degrees of rotational adjustment and 220 degrees of vertical adjustment. Once installed into the tree simply screw the trail camera onto the threaded end of the camera mount and rotate into desired position. Now screw the camera locking knob up and against the bottom of the camera to hold that position. Continue by loosening the 3/8″ wing nut of the vertical adjustment and pivot camera into position and re-tighten wing nut. This simple, compact and sturdy design provides a dependable means for supporting all trail cameras with the 1/4″ x 20 threaded insert on the bottom.
You will also receive 2pcs 12″ Gear Ties by Built To Last! – Made from tough rubber that grips and holds. The strong interior wire is protected by rubber and can hold its shape while securing items such as phone or tv cables, extension cords, headphones and a multitude of other items found in the garage, office, or on the job. Reusable and incredibly handy!
Package Contents: 3 Pack HME Products Economy Trail Camera Holder
2pcs 12″ Gear Ties by Built To Last!
Size: 6″ x 3″ x 1 ¾”
Weight: 6 oz.
- 3 pack HME products economy trail camera holder
- Made from durable, high quality materials including a super sharp screw that makes it easy to screw into tree
- 360 degree rotational adjustment and 220 degree vertical adjustment – Convenience and compact design allows for adjustments in any direction
- Supports trail/game cameras with ¼” x 20 threaded insert
- Includes 2pcs 12″ Built To Last! Brand Gear Ties